Processing time: 5-10 Working Days
This natural formula offers rich creamy lather with ultra-moisturizing goat milk.
Clinically proven pea protein helps reducing frizz and fly-away hair, retains
long-lasting moisturisation to the entire hair shaft. Jasmine purifies and adds
exquisite shine for healthy, lustrous locks.
Suitable for all hair types(Straight, Wavy or Curly)
Great for dry, damaged and frizzy hair
Quantity: 200 ml
Goatmilk is the star ingredient and it acts as an ideal hair conditioner, and it can help treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. Hydrolysed Pea protein will add lustre, body and manageability to hair. It improves elasticity against breakage while forming a protective barrier on the hair. Jasmine Water fights itchy scalp conditions and boosts hair growth.
Some of the major benefits are
- pH balanced, mild formulation cleanses the scalp and hair well
- Balance the extreme scalp conditions
- Keeps hair soft and manageable while increasing volume and shine.
- Goat milk helps soothe and improve eczema, psoriasis and other scalp conditions.
- Clinically proven Pea Protein provides extra moisture boost than any other moisturising shampoo.
- Less usage of the product so 1 bottle of shampoo lasts longer than an average commercial shampoo
- Certified Non-irritant to the skin and Dermatologically tested
In keeping with Vilvah's commitment to creating products based on natural plant-derived ingredients, our hair cleansers contain NO harsh chemicals, NO synthetic fragrance, No mineral oils, No phthalates, NO silicones, NO parabens, NO Sulfates, NO DEA/MEA, NO PEGs and NO animal testing
How to use:
Wet hair. Massage into scalp and hair creating a rich, foaming lather. Rinse
thoroughly. Repeat if required. Follow with our conditioner.
Foam/Lather - Medium
pH - 6
100% Natural Scent. Sensuous floral and citrus aroma.
Kids Friendly - YES
99% of the Ingredients are Ecocert compliant, Certified Non-irritant to the skin and Dermatologically tested. Since we don't use silicones or any other chemical softeners in our shampoo, it's important to follow up with a conditioner if you have dry hair.